Let’s eat! (Yum)
Pork Chicharon Recipes!
What else can we do with Pork Chicharon? We Filipino loves to eat, that is why we never stop to create and innovate food that we already know. This is because we have a wide imagination! Below is a list of recipes that we can do with pork chicharon. Their crunchy, fluffy, porky goodness is good for more than just straight-out-of-the-bag snacking!
- Ginisang Monggo (Sauteed Mung Beans) – This classic dish is all known by everyone. Also, it has many version in different parts of the country.
- Pork Chicharon Meatballs – Who could ever think that pork chicharon can be a mouth-watering meatball? Therefore, check this one!
- Stewed Fried Pork Rinds – Deep fried pork rinds get simmered in a tomatillo and tomato-based sauce. They can be served with tortillas, soups, rice, or beans.
- Mexican Style Chicharon Avocado Salad – If you like Mexican food, then you are going to want to try this Mexican Style Chicharrón and Avocado salad. It combines fresh, salty, and spicy flavors together and tastes great on its own or on top of tostadas.
- Salvadorian-Style Chicharrón Shredded Pork – This recipe uses salsa and the crockpot for convenience, and the resulting shredded pork is great for burritos or nachos or served with rice.
- Chicharrones Pork Tacos With Salsa Roja – Want to try a different taste of tacos? Try this one.
- Spicy Pork Cracklings in Salsa – This is a simple Mexican plate of comfort food from home. This was a typical dish that is prepared for brunch on the weekends. Served with warm pan bolillo and avocado slices, simply delicious!
These are only some of the different ways how could we enjoy our chicharon. Above all, make it more special by using Viboy’s Chicharon!